Executive Assistant for two (2) dynamic, software companies.
Two sister companies (with the same CEO) are searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant (EA). The EA will work directly with the CEO and will be responsible for performing a number of duties for both companies. In addition, the EA will provide periodic assistance to the Director of Finance and HR as needed.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Our ideal candidate also has previous experience as an EA supporting two (2) or more management team members and is familiar with office management technologies.
Oceanhouse Media (omapp.com) is a publisher of mobile apps that uplift, educate and inspire. OM works with Dr. Seuss Enterprises, HarperCollins, Houghton Mifflin, and many others to create some of the most used apps on the Apple and Android App Stores.
Extality (extality.com) is an early-adopter & pioneer in the design & development of applications for augmented reality & virtual reality. The company delivers innovative and reliable solutions to organizations facing complex AR/VR challenges.
Mon- Fri 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Coordinate executive communications, including responding to and screening emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Conserve CEO’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting
information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Assist executive with project management deadlines via Asana
- Schedule meetings and appointments and coordinate complex travel itineraries
- Prepare confidential reports, as directed, by collecting and formatting information
- Attend weekly team meetings for both companies and generate meeting minutes
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintain office by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products;
placing orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- A variety of other tasks and projects that will free up the time of the CEO and and assist Finance/HR Director
General Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management preferably in a small company (less than 20 employee) environment
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Hands-on experience utilizing a web based application to facilitate team organization, preferably Asana.
- Trustworthy, independent and reliable
- Well spoken and articulate over the phone and in writing
- Embraces new technology and is not intimidated by computers and/or environment with rapid change
- Is a passionate, motivated, detail-oriented individual
- Is a superstar that is excited, passionate and grateful for life
- Owns and loves their Mac and cannot imagine why anyone would ever buy a PC
What you will get from us:
- The opportunity to work with two amazingly talented teams that are impacting the future
- Hands-on experience working with 2 young companies that are experiencing growth
- A commitment to help you learn & grow and become more successful in your personal & professional life